The school runs courses from Nursery to X Grade. Admissions to the various grades are made strictly on the basis of merit and aptitude of the children seeking admission in the Lower and Upper Nursery sections. Parents/Guardians will have to attend a special interview session with a panel of teachers headed by the Principal before the final selection of their wards.
Students aspiring for admission in standards l to X will be subjected to a written test followed by an oral assessment. The dates of these tests and interview will be notified on the school notice-board and through individual call-cards in due course of time. The final selection of candidates will rest with the discretion of the school authorities.
ADMISSION OPEN FOR THE SESSION – 2021-22
FROM CLASSES NURSERY TO IX
School Prospectus along with the Admission Form is being issued from the School office during the working hours
- Issue of Application form: November 4, 2020 onwards
- 2nd Admission Test – 16th Jauary
- 3rd Admission Test – Dates will be announced soon.
Significant Highlights & Facilities
- Affiliated to CBSE
- Accredited by the Institute of Sathya Sai Education, Dharmakshetra, Mumbai
- Education in Human Values course offered to students
- Pass % in Class X Board Examination (2019-20) – 100.00 %
- Transportation facility available
- Separate Hostels for Boys and Girls
- Promotion of Culture, Sports and Games
- Provision of online application
- Bridge courses for students to curtail the impact of learning gaps due to lock down
For online application and further details:
Mobile: 7908102678 / 9647857845